Constitution of Shangluo College
Shangluo College is a full-time public undergraduate college approved by the Ministry of Education. Its predecessor was the "Shangluo Normal College of Shaanxi Normal University", which was established in 1976. It was renamed "Shangluo Normal College" with the approval of the Shaanxi Provincial People's Government in 1984. The Shangluo Agricultural School was transferred to the "Shangluo Normal College" in 2005. In 2006, the school was upgraded to a regular undergraduate college with the approval of the Ministry of Education, and was renamed Shangluo College. The school is a provincial and municipal college.
For a long time, the school has been based in Shangluo, facing the local area, and serving the grassroots. It has trained a large number of highly qualified professionals for regional economic and social development, and has formed an excellent tradition of hard work and frugality.
In order to promote the management of schools in accordance with the law, standardize the behavior of running schools, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and combine with the actual situation of schools, this charter has been formulated.
Chapter 1 General then
First School name: Shangluo College, English name: Shangluo University. School Internet domain name: http://jack-palmer.com. School legal residence: No. 10, Beixin Street, Shangzhou District, Shangluo City, Shaanxi Province.
Article 2 The school is a non-profit business organization with the status of an independent legal person. It sponsors the school in accordance with the law and implements democratic management.
The principal is the legal representative of the school.
学校实行中国共产党商洛学院委员会（以下简称“学校党委”）领导下的校长负责制。 Article 3 The school implements the principal responsibility system under the leadership of the Communist Party of China Shangluo College Committee (hereinafter referred to as the "school party committee").
学校实行校院（部）两级管理体制。 Article 4 The school implements a two-level management system of colleges (departments).
学校遵循“尚教为学、践用至要”的 办学理念，坚持以秦岭现代中药资源和绿色食品开发利用，秦岭矿产资源综合开发利用，贾平凹研究、秦岭画派等地方文化传承为办学特色，把学校建成特色鲜明，文、理、工、农等多学科协调发展的应用型本科院校。 Article 5 The school adheres to the school-oriented philosophy of "adhering to education and practicing practical application" , adheres to the development and utilization of modern Chinese medicine resources and green food in Qinling, comprehensive development and utilization of Qinling mineral resources, Jia Pingwa research, Qinling painting school and other local cultural heritage The characteristics of running a school make the school into an application-oriented undergraduate college with distinctive characteristics and the coordinated development of multiple disciplines such as liberal arts, science, engineering, and agriculture.
Chapter two Organizers and schools
学校举办者是陕西省人民政府。 Article 6 The organizer of the school is the People's Government of Shaanxi Province.
举办者享有下列权利： Article 7 The organizers enjoy the following rights:
(1) to decide on the establishment, change and merger of schools in accordance with the law;
(2) Determine the school's leadership system according to law;
(3) Appointing or removing the person in charge of the school in accordance with relevant regulations;
(4) guiding the reform and development of schools, and implementing supervision and management;
(5) evaluating and supervising the school's running level and education quality;
(6) Other rights provided by laws and regulations.
举办者应当履行下列义务： Article 8 The organizer shall perform the following obligations:
(1) Guiding school work and providing necessary guarantees for school reform and development;
(2) Supporting schools to conduct self-sponsoring and independent management according to law;
(3) In accordance with state regulations, guarantee school funding and increase investment in running schools;
(4) Support schools to carry out activities such as personnel training, team building, discipline building, and scientific research;
(5) safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of the school;
(6) Other obligations provided by laws and regulations.
Article 9 The school has the following rights:
(1) in accordance with the law, in accordance with the school's charter, self-hosting the school, managing the school's internal affairs, and rejecting any illegal interference by any organization or individual;
(2) to formulate plans for the development of the school's undertakings, to formulate enrollment plans, and to independently adjust the enrollment ratio of each specialty in accordance with the school-run scale approved by the state;
(3) Education and management of educated persons in accordance with relevant regulations;
(4) Independently carry out cooperation with local governments, enterprises and institutions, social groups and other social organizations in scientific research, technological development and promotion;
(5) Carry out educational and teaching, scientific, technological, and cultural exchanges and cooperation with domestic and foreign institutions of higher learning and scientific research and cultural institutions;
(6) In accordance with the actual needs of the school and the principles of simplicity and effectiveness, independently determine the settings and staffing of internal organizations; hire and manage talents, and reward or deal with and punish teachers and staff in accordance with laws and school regulations;
(7) Independently manage and use the property provided by the organizer, state financial aid, own facilities and funds, establish science and technology industries, transfer patents and other scientific and technological achievements; accept donations in accordance with law, and manage and use the donated property in accordance with law ;
(8) to collect tuition fees and related fees according to law;
(9) Other rights provided by laws and regulations.
Article 10 The school shall fulfill the following obligations:
(1) Implementing the Party's and the country's education policies, accepting the organizer's supervision and guidance, implementing the organizer's education and teaching standards, and ensuring the quality of education and teaching;
(2) safeguarding the lawful rights and interests of the educated, teaching and administrative staff;
(3) Implement the personnel distribution policies of the state and Shaanxi Province to ensure a reasonable and orderly increase in the income of teaching and administrative staff; abide by the state's fees and regulations, and disclose fees and standards;
(4) Improve the school's internal supervision mechanism, make school affairs public, and implement democratic management;
(5) Providing services for economic and social development;
(6) Other obligations provided by laws and regulations.
Chapter III School Functions
Article 11 Focusing on personnel training, the school actively develops education and teaching, scientific research, social services, and cultural heritage innovation, and cultivates application types that are adaptable to society, have a solid foundation, broad knowledge, high comprehensive quality, and strong hands-on ability, and have innovative spirit and practical ability professional.
学校根据社会需要和办学条件，科学合理确定办学规模，依照相应程序设置和调整学科专业。 Article 12: Schools determine the scale of school management in a scientific and reasonable manner in accordance with social needs and schooling conditions, and set and adjust disciplines and disciplines in accordance with corresponding procedures.
Article 13 The school mainly focuses on full-time undergraduate education and actively develops continuing education; it mainly focuses on diploma education and develops non-degree education. The school determines and adjusts the number of years of diploma education.
Article 14 根据国家教育行政主管部门的规定，建立学籍管理制度。 The school scientifically drafts an admissions plan and admissions charter, enrolls students in accordance with the principles of openness, fairness, impartiality, and merit , and establishes a student registration management system in accordance with the provisions of the national education administrative department.
学校根据人才培养目标和培养要求，有计划地组织实施教育教学活动。 Article 15 The school shall organize the implementation of education and teaching activities in accordance with the goals and requirements for personnel training.
The school establishes a teaching management system, improves the quality guarantee system, and continuously improves the quality of education.
学校依法对完成学业的受教育者颁发学业证书或相应的学习证明。 Article 16 Schools shall issue academic certificates or corresponding study certificates to those who have completed their studies in accordance with law. The school implements the national degree system, and in accordance with the "People's Republic of China Degree Regulations" and "People's Republic of China Degree Regulations Implementation Measures" stipulates, those who have completed their studies and meet the requirements for awarding degrees will be awarded a corresponding degree.
学校积极开展科学研究和科技服务工作，促进知识创新和技术创新，推进产学研用结合，促进科技成果转化，服务地方经济社会发展。 Article 17 Schools actively carry out scientific research and scientific and technological service work, promote knowledge innovation and technological innovation, promote the combination of production, learning and research, promote the transformation of scientific and technological achievements, and serve local economic and social development.
学校积极开展国际国内合作与交流，促进学校教育国际化、现代化。 Article 18 Schools actively carry out international and domestic cooperation and exchanges to promote the internationalization and modernization of school education.
Chapter Four organization
Section 1 School Party Committee
学校党委按照《中国共产党章程》和有关规定，统一领导学校工作，支持校长独立负责地行使职权。 Article 19 The school party committee shall, in accordance with the Constitution of the Communist Party of China and relevant regulations, lead the school work in a unified manner, and support the principal to exercise his powers independently and responsibly.
The school party committee performs the following duties:
(1) Publicize and implement the Communist Party's guidelines, policies and policies, adhere to the direction of running schools in socialism, run schools in accordance with the law, build people with morality, rely on the whole school's teachers and students to promote the scientific development of the school, and ensure the completion of various tasks centered on training talent ;
(2) Review and determine the basic management system of the school, discuss and decide on major issues in school reform, development, stability, teaching, research, and administration;
(3) Discuss and determine the establishment of the school's internal organization and the person in charge of the school, and be responsible for the selection, education, training, assessment and supervision of middle-level cadres in accordance with the management authority of the cadres; strengthen the building of leadership teams, cadre teams and talent teams;
(4) Strengthen the ideological construction, organizational construction, work style construction, anti-corruption construction and system construction of school party organizations, and make party affairs public;
(5) Lead and do a good job of the school's ideological and political work and moral education, and promote the construction of a harmonious campus;
(6) Leading the school's trade unions, Communist Youth Leagues, student unions and other mass organizations and faculty congresses;
(7) Do a good job of united front work, exercise political leadership over democratic party organizations in schools, and support them to carry out activities in accordance with their respective articles of association. Support non-partisans and other United Front members to participate in United Front related activities;
(8) Other duties stipulated by law and other major matters that need to be decided by the school party committee.
Article 20 The rules of procedure of the school party committee are as follows:
(1) The party committee is chaired by the secretary of the party committee (or entrusted by other deputy secretaries). It usually adopts the regular meeting system, or it can be convened by the secretary of the party committee according to the needs of the work;
(2) Participants of the Party Committee are members of the Party Committee, non-CCP principals and other relevant personnel may attend the meeting, and the director of the Party Committee office may attend the meeting as a secretary.
(3) The party committee implements a proposal system, which is proposed by members of the party committee and relevant departments, and is examined and approved by the party committee office and reported to the party committee secretary;
(4) Party committees must have at least two-thirds of their members present before they can make a resolution or decision;
(5) When discussing matters at the party committee meeting, one question and one question shall be discussed, and voting shall be conducted by oral, raised hands or secret ballot;
(6) Party committee meetings adhere to the principles of democratic centralism and the submission of minorities to the majority, and are approved by voting when more than half of the members of the party committee are due to vote;
(7) If there are major differences of opinion on major matters, except in the case of emergency, which must be implemented according to the majority opinion, the decision may be postponed. After further investigation and exchange of opinions, the decision shall be submitted to the next meeting for discussion.
学校党委根据工作需要，设立相应工作机构，赋予其相应职责。 Article 21 The school party committee shall, in accordance with the needs of the work, set up corresponding working institutions and give them corresponding responsibilities.
中国共产党商洛学院纪律检查委员会是学校的党内监督机构，在学校党委和上级纪委的领导下，维护党的章程和其他党内法规，监督检查党组织和党员贯彻执行党的路线、方针、政策、决议以及学校重大决策的情况，协助党委加强党风廉政建设，组织协调反腐败工作，保障和促进学校各项事业健康发展。 Article 22 The Disciplinary Inspection Committee of the Shangluo College of the Communist Party of China is the school's intra-party supervision organization. Under the leadership of the school's party committee and superior disciplinary committees, it maintains the party's charter and other intra-party regulations, supervises and inspects party organizations and party members to implement the party Lines, guidelines, policies, resolutions, and the status of major school decisions, assist party committees in strengthening party style and clean government, organize and coordinate anti-corruption work, and ensure and promote the healthy development of schools.
Section 2 Principal
校长主持学校行政工作，行使下列职权和职责： Article 23 The principal presides over the administrative work of the school and exercises the following powers and duties:
(1) to draw up plans for the development of the school's cause, to formulate specific regulations and annual work plans for the school and to organize their implementation;
(2) to organize teaching activities, scientific research and ideological and moral education, draw up plans for the construction of disciplines and majors, and organize their implementation;
(3) Draw up a plan for the establishment of internal organizations, recommend candidates for vice presidents, and appoint and remove the heads of internal administrative organizations;
(4) Responsible for evaluating, hiring, and dismissing faculty and staff, implementing student status management for students, and implementing rewards or punishments for faculty, staff, and students in accordance with laws and school regulations;
(5) Raising funds for running schools, drafting and implementing annual budget plans for schools, managing, using, and protecting school assets in accordance with law, and safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of schools;
(6) Carrying out foreign exchanges and cooperation on behalf of the school, and signing relevant contracts for cooperation in running schools and academic exchanges;
(7) Drafting the school charter, which is reviewed by the Teachers' Congress, discussed and adopted by the Party Committee, and implemented after being approved by the education administrative department;
、 法规规定的其他职权。 (8) Other functions and powers provided by laws and regulations.
校长办公会是校长行使职权的基本形式。 Article 24 The principal's office is the basic form in which the principal exercises his powers. The rules of procedure of the principal's office meeting are as follows:
(1) The principal's office meeting is chaired by the principal (or entrusted by other school leaders), and the general meeting system is generally used, or it can be convened by the principal according to the needs of the work;
(2) Participants of the principal's office meeting are the principal, deputy secretary, deputy principal, chief accountant, director of the school office and heads of relevant departments;
(3) The proposal of the principal's office meeting is subject to a proposal system, which is proposed by the school leadership and relevant departments and reported to the principal for approval by the school office;
(4) More than two-thirds of school leaders must attend the meeting of the principal's office to make a resolution or decision;
(5) During the principal's office meeting, one question and one question should be discussed. Participants should fully express their opinions and clearly state their personal views;
(6) The host of the meeting shall make a clear decision on the basis of the aggregated opinions; if there are major differences in opinions on major matters, the decision may be postponed and the decision shall be made after further investigation and exchange of opinions.
校长定期向教职工代表大会报告工作，听取教职工和学生的意见和建议。 Article 25 The principal shall report regularly to the staff and workers' congress, and listen to the opinions and suggestions of the staff and students.
学校根据工作需要，设立行政职能部门和公共服务部门。 Article 26 The school shall establish administrative functions and public service departments according to the needs of the work.
学校设立校务委员会。 Article 27 The school establishes a school affairs committee. The school council is the school's advisory and appraisal agency. It provides opinions or suggestions on major matters raised by the principal, including school career development planning, major reform measures, discipline construction, teacher construction, and campus construction.
Section 3 Teaching and Research Institutions
Article 28 The school has a secondary college and teaching department (hereinafter referred to as the department). The college (department) is the main body of the school to organize and implement teaching, scientific research and social services, and implements autonomous management within the school's authorized scope.
Article 29 The institute (department) mainly performs the following duties:
(1) Formulate the cause development plan of the college (department), and implement it after submitting to the school for approval;
(2) to organize and manage the discipline construction, education and teaching, scientific research, social services, and ideological and moral education of students in the college (department) to ensure the quality of education and teaching;
依据学校规定，设置院（部）内部教学、科研基层组织； (3) Establishing a grass-roots teaching and scientific research organization within the college (department ) in accordance with the regulations of the school;
(4) Responsible for the management and assessment of personnel of the hospital (department);
(5) Responsible for the education and management of students in this school (department);
(6) Perform other duties assigned by the school.
院（部）工作重要问题的决策形式是党政联席会议。 Article 30 The form of decision-making on important issues in the work of the court (department) is a joint party-government meeting. All important matters involving the vital interests of faculty and staff, the heads of departmental unions should participate in discussions and decisions.
学院党总支发挥保证监督作用，贯彻执行学校党委的各项决定，负责本院思想政治、党建工作，负责本院学生教育管理与咨询服务工作，支持院长履行职责。 Article 31 The general party branch of the academy exerts its role of guarantee and supervision, implements the decisions of the school's party committee, is responsible for the ideological, political, and party building of the academy, is responsible for the education management and consulting services of the academy students, and supports the dean to perform his duties.
院长（主任）是院（部）的行政负责人，对院（部）的行政事务行使管理权。 Article 32 The president (director) is the person in charge of administration of the court (department) and exercises management authority over the administrative affairs of the court (department).
设立在院（部）的研究院、研究所、研究中心、工程中心、重点实验室等科研基层组织，根据有关规定和学校授权，设立管理及学术机构，承担人才培养、科学研究、社会服务等任务。 Article 33 Basic research organizations such as research institutes, research institutes, research centers, engineering centers, and key laboratories established in academy (department) shall set up management and academic institutions in accordance with relevant regulations and school authorization to undertake personnel training and science Research, social services, etc.
Section 4 Academic Organization
Article 34 The school has a teaching committee. The Teaching Working Committee is the management, consulting and reviewing body of the school teaching work, and carries out its work in accordance with its charter.
学校设立学术委员会。 Article 35 The school establishes an academic committee. The Academic Committee is the highest academic institution in the school and performs its duties in decision-making, deliberation, evaluation, and consultation on academic affairs in accordance with its charter. Each college has an academic sub-committee to work under the leadership of the academic committee.
学校设立学位评定委员会。 Article 36 The school establishes a degree evaluation committee. The Degree Evaluation Committee is the review body for school degree work. The school degree appraisal committee performs its duties in accordance with its charter and grants or revokes degrees in accordance with the authorization decision of the academic degree committee of the State Council. Each college has a degree evaluation committee, which is responsible for the students' degree evaluation.
Section 5 Staff Conference
Article 37 The school staff and workers 'congress is the basic form of faculty and staff members' participation in democratic management and supervision of the school in accordance with the law. Under the leadership of the school's party committee, they perform their duties and exercise their powers in accordance with the relevant provisions of the staff and workers congress.
The school implements and implements the system of second-level faculty congresses (faculty and staff congresses) in the colleges (departments) and relevant units.
学校工会委员会在学校党委、上级工会组织领导下，按照国家有关法律法规和工会章程，维护教职工合法权益，组织教职工参与民主管理、民主监督，提高教职工思想道德素质和科学文化素质。 Article 38 Under the leadership of school party committees and higher-level trade union organizations , the school trade union committee maintains the legal rights and interests of faculty and staff members, organizes faculty and staff members to participate in democratic management and democratic supervision, and improves the ideological and moral qualities of faculty members and staff members Scientific and cultural quality.
The trade union is the working body of the staff and workers' congress, and undertakes the duties related to the staff and workers' congress, and completes other tasks entrusted by the staff and workers' congress.
Section 6 Mass Organizations and Democratic Parties
中国共产主义青年团商洛学院委员会（以下简称“学校团委”）是学校先进青年的群众组织。 Article 39 The Shangluo College Committee of the Chinese Communist Youth League (hereinafter referred to as the "School Youth League Committee") is a mass organization of advanced youth in schools. The school youth league committee accepts the leadership of the school's party committee and higher-level youth league organizations to carry out work and perform its duties in accordance with its charter.
四十 条 商洛学院学生代表大会是学生在校党委领导、校团委指导下行使民主权利和参与学校民主管理的重要形式，代表全校学生的意志，维护全校学生的利益，是拓宽学校和学生联系 的重要渠道。 Article 40 The student congress of Shangluo College is an important form of students' exercise of democratic rights and participation in the democratic management of schools under the leadership of the party committee of the school and the guidance of the school league committee. It represents the will of the students and protects the interests of the students. Important channel. The school respects and supports the exercise of democratic management by student congresses.
商洛学院学生会，是由学生代表大会产生的学生自治组织。 Article 41 The Student Union of Shangluo College is a student autonomous organization created by a student congress. Under the leadership of the school party committee and under the guidance of the school youth league committee, the student union conducts activities in accordance with its charter.
学校设立关工委、爱卫会、家委会等群众组织。 Article 42 The school shall set up mass organizations such as work committees, paternity committees, and family committees. The school supports various mass organizations and democratic parties in the school to carry out activities in accordance with their respective regulations.
Chapter V Faculty and Staff
Article 43 Faculty include teachers, other professional and technical personnel, managers, and staff.
Teachers are the main body of a school.
The school manages the faculty and staff members who are included in the national undertaking establishment according to law and in accordance with relevant state regulations.
The school implements contract management for faculty and staff members who are not included in the national establishment.
The school administers retirees in accordance with relevant state and school regulations.
Article 44 In addition to the rights provided by the Constitution and laws, faculty members also enjoy the following rights:
(1) Engage in education and teaching activities according to law, carry out scientific research, academic exchanges and social services, and use public resources of the school according to job duties and contributions;
(2) Obtaining fair evaluation, rewards and various honorary titles in terms of moral character, ability and performance;
(3) Participate in democratic management, safeguard their legitimate rights and interests, and enjoy the right to information, supervision, suggestion and appeal;
(4) School rules and regulations or other rights stipulated in the employment contract.
Article 45 In addition to fulfilling the obligations stipulated by the Constitution and the law, faculty members shall also perform the following obligations:
(1) Cherish the reputation of the school and safeguard the rights and interests of the school;
(2) Respect and care for students, teach others, teach and educate, manage and educate, and serve and educate;
(3) abiding by rules and regulations and performing post duties;
(4) Compliance with academic ethics norms, development and dissemination of science and technology, advanced thinking and advanced culture;
(5) School regulations or other obligations stipulated in the employment contract.
Article 46 The school implements an employment system and a post management system for teaching staff.
The school implements a teacher qualification certification system and a teacher employment system for teachers; a professional and technical employment system for teaching assistants and other professional and technical personnel; a staff system for management personnel; and a labor contract system for work staff.
The school and the employed persons shall follow the principle of equality and voluntariness of both parties and sign an employment contract.
Article 47 According to the needs of teaching and scientific research, the school sets up teacher positions and other professional and technical positions.
学校建立教职工考核评价和激励机制。 Article 48 The school shall establish a mechanism for assessment, evaluation and encouragement of teaching staff.
The school conducts regular assessments on the ideological and political performance, professional ethics, professional level, and work performance of faculty and staff, and the results of the assessment serve as the basis for hiring, firing, promoting, rewarding or processing and disciplining various personnel.
The school gives commendation and rewards to teachers and staff who have made outstanding contributions in teaching, scientific research, social services, school management, and logistical guarantees. Faculty and staff who violate school rules and regulations and employ contracts shall be dealt with accordingly or Punishment.
Article 49 The school establishes a complaint system for faculty and staff to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of faculty and staff.
Schools are gradually increasing the welfare of teaching and administrative staff in line with the level of social development.
学校尊重和爱护人才，维护学术民主与学术自由，为教师及其他专业技术人员开展教学、科学研究和社会服务等活动，提供必要的条件和保障。 Article 50 The school respects and cares for talents, safeguards academic democracy and academic freedom, and provides necessary conditions and guarantees for teachers and other professional and technical personnel to carry out activities such as teaching, scientific research and social services.
The school has established a sound system for continuing education and training of teaching staff.
Chapter Six Students and students
学生是指依法取得学校学籍、在本校注册的接受高等学历教育的受教育者。 Article 51 A student refers to an educated person who has obtained school registration in accordance with the law and is enrolled in this school to receive higher education.
五十二 条 Article 52 Students have the following rights in accordance with the law while in school:
(1) Participate in various activities arranged by the school education and teaching plan, and use the education and teaching resources provided by the school;
(2) Participate in social services, work-study programs, organize and participate in activities such as student groups and recreational sports in the school;
(3) Applying for scholarships, bursaries, and student loans in accordance with relevant regulations;
(4) To obtain a fair evaluation in terms of ideology, morals, academic performance, etc., and to obtain the corresponding academic and degree certificates after completing the academic studies prescribed by the school;
(5) if they disagree with the handling or punishment given by the school, file a complaint with the school or the administrative department of education; file a complaint with the school or file a lawsuit against the school, faculty and staff infringing their legitimate rights such as the right to education, personal rights, and property rights;
(6) Other rights provided by law.
Article 53 In addition to fulfilling the obligations stipulated by the Constitution and the law, students should also perform the following obligations:
(1) abide by the school management system;
(2) study hard and complete the required studies;
(3) Paying tuition fees and related fees in accordance with regulations, and fulfilling the corresponding obligations of obtaining national student loans and grants;
(4) abide by the students' behavior norms, respect the teachers, and develop good moral character and behavior habits;
(5) Other obligations stipulated by the school.
学校设立学生申诉处理委员会，健全学生权利保护和救济机制，维护学生合法权益。 Article 54 The school shall set up a student appeals handling committee to improve the protection and relief mechanism of student rights and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of students.
学校对取得突出成绩的学生集体或个人进行表彰和奖励，对违法、违规、违纪学生给予相应的批评教育或纪律处理、处分。 Article 55 The school commends and rewards the students or individuals who have achieved outstanding results, and gives the students who have violated the law, regulations, and disciplines a corresponding education or disciplinary treatment and punishment.
学校关心在学习生活中遇到特殊困难的学生，为其健康成长提供必要的帮助。 Article 56 The school cares about students who encounter special difficulties in their study and life and provides necessary assistance for their healthy growth. The school provides services such as mental health education, counseling, employment guidance, and academic difficulties.
学员是指依照有关规定在学校注册、接受非学历教育培训、没有本校学籍的受教育者。 Article 57 A student refers to an educated person who has registered in a school, received non-degree education training, and does not have his or her school status in accordance with relevant regulations.
Participants shall enjoy corresponding rights and perform corresponding obligations in accordance with the laws and regulations of the school or the agreement of the education service agreement.
The school will issue the corresponding certificate or study certificate to the students in accordance with relevant regulations.
Chapter VII school Friends
下列人员是商洛学院校友： Article 58 The following persons are alumni of Shangluo College:
(1) Students who have received diploma education in the school and its predecessor, Shangluo Specialized College, Shangluo Normal College, Shangluo Agricultural School, and students who have received non-degree education training;
(2) Faculty and staff who have worked in the school and its predecessor, the Shangluo Specialized School, Shangluo Normal College, and Shangluo Agricultural School;
(3) Social persons awarded by the school as honorary professors;
(4) Visiting professors, part-time professors, and part-time graduate supervisors hired by the school;
(5) Other individuals granted membership of the Alumni Association by the school.
Article 59 School alumni associations are voluntary associations of school alumni.
活动。 School alumni associations are registered and established in accordance with the law and carry out activities in accordance with the relevant national regulations and its charter . The school supports alumni to establish alumni organizations with regional, industry, and grade characteristics.
Article 60 The school contacts and serves alumni through a variety of ways, including alumni associations, to support alumni's academic and career development, to provide continuing education services to alumni as a priority, and to inform alumni of school development plans and achievements.
The school welcomes and encourages alumni to participate in the construction and development of the school. The school recognizes alumni for their outstanding contributions.
chapter eight Finance and assets
学校资产包括流动资产、固定资产、在建工程、无形资产和对外投资等。 Article 61 School assets include current assets, fixed assets, construction in progress, intangible assets, and foreign investment.
The school enjoys the legal person's property rights over the assets it owns, and independently manages, protects and uses them in accordance with the law.
Article 62 The school has established a sound asset management system to ensure the preservation and appreciation of assets.
学校经费来源包括财政补助收入、事业收入和其他收入。 Article 63 Sources of funding for schools include financial assistance income, career income, and other income.
The school actively expands financing channels, strives to increase the funding for running schools, and encourages and supports units in the school to raise funds for running schools and various types of award funds to the society in accordance with the law.
学校实行总会计师制度，规范财务资产工作，监管财经活动，推动财经决策的科学化和民主化。 Article 64 The school implements a general accountant system, regulates financial assets work, supervises financial and economic activities, and promotes the scientific and democratic decision-making of financial and economic affairs.
学校按照国家和地方高等学校财务制度规定，加强经费管理，提高经费使用效益。 Article 65 Schools shall, in accordance with the financial regulations of the state and local institutions of higher education, strengthen the management of funds and increase the efficiency of the use of funds.
学校财务活动依法接受监督，实行财务审计，建立有效的财务监督体系，维护学校财经秩序。 Article 66 School financial activities are subject to supervision in accordance with law, financial audits are implemented, an effective financial supervision system is established, and the school's financial and economic order is maintained.
Chapter nine School emblem school motto school song school day
Article 67 The school emblem includes emblems and badges. The school badge is a symbol of the school.
The school logo is round. Above the red circle is the white Chinese school name "Shangluo College", and below is the English school name; the middle is the English "SHANGLUO" abbreviation "SL" and the flying crane, combining the name of the school and the school's location.
The school badge is a rectangular badge with the name of the school worn by staff and students. The background color of the badge worn by faculty and staff is red, and the color of the school name is white; the background color of the badge worn by students is blue, and the color of the school name is white.
Article 68 The school motto is "Well-Knacked, Keeping the Straight Away" and the school song is "Being the Straight Along the Road".
Article 69 The school's school day is October 26 each year.
chapter Ten Attach then
Article 70 党委会审定，报陕西省教育厅核准。 This charter has been discussed and approved by the school teacher's congress and the principal's office meeting, and has been approved by the school's party committee and submitted to Shaanxi Provincial Department of Education for approval.
出现下列情形之一时，经校长提出， 启动本章程修订程序： Article 71 When one of the following circumstances occurs, the principal shall initiate the amendment procedure of this Article of Association:
(1) The law on which this Article of Association is based has changed;
(2) The organizer of the school changes;
(3) Changes in the merger, division, renaming, or category change of the school;
(4) Major changes have taken place in the school's purpose, development goals, management system, and operating mechanism;
(5) The organizer requires the school to amend the articles of association according to law;
其他影响本章程执行的环境或实质内容发生重大变化。 (6) Other major changes in the environment or substance that affect the implementation of this Articles of Association.
章程修订程序与章程制定程序相同。 Article 72 The procedures for amending the articles of association are the same as the procedures for making articles of association.
Article 73 School rules and regulations formulated after the implementation of this charter shall not conflict with this charter. If the school rules and regulations formulated before the implementation of this charter are inconsistent with this charter, this charter shall prevail.
本章程由学校党委会负责解释。 Article 74 The party committee of the school is responsible for interpreting the articles of association.
本章程自发布之日起施行。 Article 75 The articles of association shall come into effect on the date of promulgation.